Ways of Darkness RPG Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Ways of Darkness development.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The creator is asking for your help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanus Tavilrond
Admin
Stephanus Tavilrond

Hozzászólások száma : 27

The creator is asking for your help Empty
PostSubject: The creator is asking for your help   The creator is asking for your help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:41 am

I have positons open for people willing to help.

- Story-writer: Let's face it. I suck at coming up with plots. So I need someone to do that for me. If you want to do it, I gladly accept, but you have to familiarize yourself with the lore first, which you can do by reading stuff [Only admins are allowed to see this link].
- Mapper: I'm not the best at mapping. If you can make realistic looking cities in [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and [Only admins are allowed to see this link] style, and realistic-looking houses in [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and [Only admins are allowed to see this link] style, then please apply.
- Sprite creator: Self-explanatory. I tried out several Sprite making things, to no avail. Also, please make RPG Maker XP-style sprites. I dislike the default chibi ones from RPG Maker VX.

Notes:
- I can not pay for your services, so apply only if you are sure you want to do it for free.
- Being a mapper means you need to have RPG Maker VX Ace too.
- I prefer to style myself as [Only admins are allowed to see this link], and I also like to "socialize" with employees, trying to make the "company" (or game development team) seem like a family.
- I like to give people freedom to give ideas for the game, and I gladly listen to them.
Back to top Go down
https://waysofdarkness-dev.rpg-board.net

The creator is asking for your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ways of Darkness RPG Development Forum :: Concerning the game :: Suggestions for the game-
Jump to: