Ways of Darkness RPG Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Ways of Darkness development.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution of Ildor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanus Tavilrond
Admin
Stephanus Tavilrond

Hozzászólások száma : 27

Evolution of Ildor Empty
PostSubject: Evolution of Ildor   Evolution of Ildor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 am

Morthen Orden'Ath Ildor

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Alternate names: Morusen Oudenasu Irudoru (モルセン オーデナス イルドル, Japanese)
Creator: Ildor (real name is unknown, but the person is a Hungarian Male)
Race: Human
Class: Warrior (Alternate World Parody on RPG Maker 2000), Ranger (Ways of Darkness on RPG Maker 2003), Spellthief (Ways of Darkness on RPG Maker VX Ace)
First Apperance: Alternate World FRPG (2007)
Description:

In Alternate World FRPG (2007-2009)
In the "Lower Dimension" (real-world, Earth), Ildor was a nobleman who died during World War I, most likely killed in action. His real name is never given, but due to his noble status, it is almost certain that he was European, and his origins were probably in the Austro-Hungarian Empire or Great Britain.
He first encountered Gnarog and Nemezish walking into their camp. He was quickly given clothing, and took part in a bison-hunt.
However, his time with Gnarog and Nemezish was short-lived. He soon left them, and lived with vulture-men. After Gnarog and Nemezish went to find him, he confronted them, claiming that Gnarog is a barbarian. However, he did kiss Nemezish's forehead, causing Gnarog to be more angry than ever before.
Story-wise, that was when Ildor's time in AW timeline of ended, due to the player being too busy. He did not die, but it's unknown what happened to him next. Ildor's personality was aristocratic yet rational, though somewhat cowardly. He is fond of mushrooms, and skilled at archery.

In Alternate World Parody on RPG Maker 2000 (2008/2011, game making started and stopped in 2008, re-digged and finished in 2011)
Ildor is a human warrior-thief.
While no information is given on his real origins, his personality remains almost the same, though he is more cowardly.
Apart from a thief named Aya, Ildor is the only character who can use bows. Early in the game, he is very useful with his powerful physical attacks, but in late-game, he is pretty useless, when the strongest bosses heal themselves a lot and have powerful spells. Early in the game, Ildor is talkactive, but after disappearing and being rescued by Gnarog, he doesn't talk.
After the game ends, it is said that he continued his life of treasure-hunting.
The first appearance of the treasure-hunter Ildor, replacing the earlier nobleman Ildor.

In the Ways of Darkness FRPG (2010-today)
Ildor re-appears, as a human thief. There is no information about his birthplace, or his backstory.
He has been a friend of Gnarog ever since they met in the same cave Gnarog found Nemezish in. He lives with Nemezish and Gnarog in their house in Talon, but he often leaves it, to go on treasure-hunting.
Ildor is a relatively quiet person, but seems a little perverted.

In Ways of Darkness on RPG Maker 2003 (2012, never finished, abandoned)
Ildor is a human ranger.
"I was born in Steelhelm. A boring place. It's nothing but stone walls and snow everywhere. I never liked that place. But I never liked staying at one place either. I guess that's why I love treasure hunting. You never know what exotic places you may visit." - Ildor's reply, when asked by the player about his homeland.
Ildor plays a relatively greater role in here than in his previous appearances, and is more talkactive.
He seems rather trolly, enjoys mocking people, but is a little bit cowardly. He is quick to raise his voice when he doesn't like something, but seems to be the smartest member of the party, the first to figure out secrets and mysteries.
When asked by the player about where did he meet Gnarog, Nemezish, Ladislaus and Stephanus, he replies ""I was looking for a minauture golden statue of a minotaur. Then I accidentally stumbled upon Gnarog and Nemezish. Then we stubmled upon Stephanus and Ladislaus at some ancient temple's ruins... good times...".
In the game, Ildor was voiced by [Only admins are allowed to see this link], though since he is on voice-acting hiatus, it is unlikely that he will retain his role in the current game in progress.

In Ways of Darkness on RPG Maker VX Ace (2013-???, in progress)

Ildor is a human spellthief (thief-magician hybrid).
Since the game is still in progress, we don't know what kind of personality he has, but it's implied that it will be similiar to that of in the RPG Maker 2003 game.
Back to top Go down
https://waysofdarkness-dev.rpg-board.net

Evolution of Ildor
Page 1 of 1